The Pittsford Town Clerks Office is located at 11 South Main Street; our office issues conservation licenses between the hours of 9:00am – 4:45pm, Monday – Friday.
New York State DEC’s statewide-computerized program for issuing conservation licenses called “DECALS” (Department of Environmental Conservation Automated Licensing System) allows hunters to obtain their Sporting License in a couple of different ways. The new conservation season runs from September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018.
How to Purchase Your Sporting License:
- Online or By Phone
- At our office beginning Monday, August 1, 2017 New York State residents are required to show their New York State driver’s license and proof of hunting eligibility.
- To obtain a license for a family member who lives here but is currently out of town you must provide a copy of a current photo ID.
- At a License Issuing Agent Location
For more information on DECALS, refer to the NYS DEC website: www.dec.ny.gov
- Conservation Licenses (Hunting and Fishing)
- School Tax Payment Information
- Town and County Tax Payment Information
- FOIL - Pubilc Records Request Information
- Publications available to the public
- Board Agendas, Minutes and Summaries
- Marriage Licenses
- Application for License Plates/Parking Permits for Persons with Severe Disabilities
- Application for Access to Public Records (FOIL)
- Peddlers, Hawkers & Solicitors License Application